Caged e30 rolling chassis
- 1987 BMW 325is w/300km approx on chassis
- No rust, only minor dents/dings
- All power options
- Full DMCC-spec 1.5in .120 DOM UNIONcage
- 3in stainless UNION exhaust *hardmounted w/ subframe notch for mega low
- Stripped/painted interior
- Custom rolled/pulled fenders
- Plastic e30 front bumper with lower guard and lip
- E36 sideskirts/rear bumper
- New calipers, rotors, pads, wheel bearings, and master. (less than 2k)
- Walbro 255 fuel pump
- XXR 522 15x8 -0 4x100/4.114.3 dual bolt pattern w/Toyo proxe R's (f) & Falken 912's (r)
- 2x 25mm adaptor spacers 4x100-4x114.3
- Custom coilovers/koni shocks + stance lowering springs
- Spare tire well deleted
- Matching JDM bucket seats, reupholstered and very supportive.
- Ksport hydro ebrake (mounted but lines have not been run)
- Nardi 330mm Classic wheel with NRG q/r
- Hella projector front lights
- definitely missing some stuff...
Car will come with motormounts/tranny mount/exhaust for sr20det... all easily removable for BMW factory parts.
- Currently messy
- Sunroof deleted, welded in new metal... kind of bumpy. Needs a proper finish.
- Heater core removed
- Interior paint chipping
- No ebrake
- Wiring has been adapted to SR20det, so you will need a BMW wiring harness to put an m-motor in it.
This is a RACE car. It will take some work to return it to a "normal" street car. The current owner has balls the size of donk rims, and does not care about carpet or heat. If you want those things, they are attainable.... but it is NOT the right car to require those in. Do NOT expect this car to be as nice as your mother's camry.
email mark a t unionautoclub dot com for info/more pictures