Tuesday, September 28, 2010

this is beaty's celica. 
toughest fwd car

liam is a 4th degrees sorcerer  

at my roots. curbside wrenching 

team edward's driveway 

7:30 am 

everyone rolling out of the tradition gas station meet up 

rolling 

so much dangerous knee driving 

liam with matching wheels 

daddy trnka 

6 union cars out 16 total cars qualified 

this is one of those... I don't know how to use my camera really, but to my untrained eye, its a cool ass picture - picture. 

paul's s14. good to see he's back from Madagascar.
just in time to lower his car 3 inches ;)

this subaru has nothing to do with drifting, or union.... but it is sick.

kelsey looking fine 

jimmy's dc2.

lucas vs. liam 

the view from chris's car just before initiation 
following derrick

I've found about a billion action shots. so I'll throw those up as they come too.

2 comments:

  1. fyi there were 24 total cars, not 16. If there were only 16, there wouldnt of been qualifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fyi out of cars that qualified.... there was 6 union cars out of 16 that qualified.

    That means 6 didn't make qualifying, because i know at least 2 didn't even run.

    u mad

    ReplyDelete