Sunday, August 22, 2010

BIG POST OF STUFF

took my car in to get a gangster Can-align alignment.
as always, Scott hooked it up. 
car tracked PERFECT, and he even puts up with my ridiculous fitment-alignment requirements.
want gangster? (905) 690-3100
mention union, and he'll make sure you get taken care of!


then we ripped over to wheels direct to get stocked up on fresh rubber

saturday night, prepping cars for cscs on sunday.

liam

it rained SO hard, lake union formed in the middle of the shop. bummer.

RP
and his big-ass head

rip baby.
she died a little later on that night.


my stupid camera battery died at cscs... so here is some random pictures of people

brantford adam, pretending to be 2/3rd japanese

remember this car?
we did a 5-speed/sr swap in it a couple months ago
and recently brandon picked up some blitz 03's off me for it
i think its purrrdy

brandon is not purrrrdy

pro-drift car ride height. 
displeasing to everyone but Robert Patternson of Twilight fame.

iknowchrisdelacruz.com

marin rips so hard. 
legitimately such a talented kid. 
he will be huge, mark my words.
he wears a flame-retardant balaclava+shoei helmet for practice! 
the closest thing to that was fiddy wearing a latex glove on his head.

TK came in 4th for the second cscs in a row. 
big ups to my man, he drove heavy alllll day long.

*disclaimer*
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE PICTURES, I JUST HAVE A SWEET CAMERA
in case you wanna critique my shit.



1 comment:

  1. are those 17" 03's on that zenki??


    i am looking to trade my 18x9 +22 for 17" 03s

    ReplyDelete