Monday, July 5, 2010

today

Today was a good day!



My new track rims arrived... so I went to pick them up from Varun @ VHC Performance
As always, super pleased with how quick he got them to me, and the consistently good pricing. 

Enkei PF-01 18x10.5 +15. 
Like an rpf-01 in weight, but not as race-car boring-ass.

Then we went and saw my friends at Wheels Direct to get tires mounted.
Blowing on a 235/40/r18 onto a 10.5 is a cakewake for TK.
Also, the first time I've ever seen him without his insulated vest on.
Wheels always hooks it up.

Loaded up with fresh tires. 
Nankang NSII's... super cheap, SUPER smooth-wearing for drifting.

Then we made an obligatory trip to Pmall to get some amazing chinese food.

Ivan the Epic

TK's windshield sticker collection

Test fit ft. my busted ass quarter panel.

Oh, I bought a little digital camera so I don't have to lug my big one around all the time.... 
and I really haven't figured out how to use that one either, so sorry about the pictures for the next little while.

6 comments:

  1. Good wheels, GARBAGE small and useless tires. Ugly car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The windshield doesn't have enough stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASTFUF ?

    "Auto Shitty Turd Fruity Union Fags"

    Nice stickers, make more.

    ReplyDelete