Sunday, June 27, 2010

oh boy its been a rough week!

  • Dumpslikeatruck is busy swapping his parts from his busted ass hatch chassis, to my (now his) vert chassis.
  • Durka is doing something turbo related. It seems very important, but i wasn't paying attention when he told me. 
  • J hefterson is reminding us why we all started liking s-chassis; sporting some 15's and an indestructible KA.
  • Noodle-brained Liam is doing 12am straightpipe drive-by's of my house.
  • One of my llama's died today, and is getting eaten by 1,000,000 maggots. Gnar.
  • The shop is messy, but thats because shit is getting handled
  • This week, my motor blew, my clutch pedal broke, my clutch fork pivot broke, my exhaust manifold-to-block gasket started leaking, and my drivers side power window switch broke. Car is such a hurting unit right now.
  • Brenden bought his cb, finally. Still has not returned my bumper.
  • Martino is mia, probably run over by a brampton transit bus.
  • Teddy started the riots in Toronto.
  • Toronto had an earthquake... wtf.
  • Oliver says he is buying a mk3 jetta with a vr6. I think that sucks
  • Jamal is seriously the blackest man alive. Too bad he hates panners and white people
  • Native's Cressida won't start again.


in other news!

new stickers!

if you'd like to sport this sticker, please email mark AT unionautoclub DOT com, and prove you know what the fuck this sticker is talking about. 

random snaps of J Hefterson's throwback-to-the-fun-days-of-cars-car



9 comments:

  1. my car is just saying hi :)
    p.s. i do wangan runs, everywhere.
    ill keep it down next time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dislike dead llama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry cal. I have 4 more for you to frolic with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 phones in 2 days...my new record

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol all this attention, I don't know what to say *starts getting emotional * oooh thank you union!

    Well if it makes your egos any bigger go ahead. I don't mind helping children feel better about themselves y'all must have been deprived as children I mean you need all the help you can get.

    However I could consider a lawsuit for making money off my name... not to mention that it's public defamation of character and slander.

    I still think your car needs more +50hp stickers to go faster, cover more of the windshield! I guess it makes you feel better about yourself and your car

    FYI Defamatory libel is a criminal offense under the criminal code according to the supreme court of Canada. So go ahead

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can barely afford a KA. I'm not worried about a lawsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a threat of not giving a damn of what you're doing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahmed, you're taking this all just a little too seriously. Just hush up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Noodle-brained Liam is doing 12am straightpipe drive-by's of my house."

    lmfao

    ReplyDelete