Sunday, May 16, 2010

yeah yeah i suck whatever.
pictures of people and cars!

i bought my girlfriend mugen suspension for her car.
so jdm

pretty girl in a redddd carrrrr

derrick is well on his way to the zilvia starter package
if you have a fuel sending unit for an s13
please email me markATATATunionautoclubDOTDOTDOTcom
derrick will love you forever

so my stupid car did some stupid stuff
motor out. 
wah wah wah
so sad

i got it fixed though

martino finally got coilovers
and finally has a car that is lowish
and almost has wheels that fit
its a good day in martino's life

we also rolled his fenders in the tim hortons parking lot



graeme is a seriously intense looker

hard parked so hard

graeme, jesse, me

if you don't know now, you never will

lewis's fitment is not sucky
all the ginos at the beach think iz besssssss

womp

i washed my shit once

see ethan's comment

carwashed

we call jesse "drywipe"
here he is proving us SO WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment